What personal data does 1 win collect and why do we collect it.
What Data We Collect
As you will be using our website, we will be collecting your Personal Data and process it. There are multiple ways we do so, which are:
- Direct provision of Information. We might ask you to provide some of your Personal Data yourself while you will be using our website. For example, we require information such as first and last name, email, phone number etc. while registering;
- Automatic collection of information. Some information is automatically collected while you’re using our website. It includes your IP address, the browser you are using at the moment, operating system, device type etc. This is done so that we can maximize your comfort when using our Services.
From time to time, we may collect your Personal Data from other social sources. You don’t have to worry, though, as we do not do that to somehow manipulate you.
Legality to process your Personal Data
We only collect your Personal Data if we have legal ways to do so according to your law. Such basises are:
- An obligation. We have to process your Personal Data to comply with the laws and regulations;
- The legitimate interests. Your Personal Data may be processed in case either us or any other third parties have a reason, either business or commercial, to process your Personal Data.
How We Use Personal Data
The reasons we have to use your Personal Data are:
- Operating and delivering Services properly to you;
- To make sure whether or not you can use some of the Services we provide;
- For complying with laws and obligations;
- To be able to support you in any of your questions, for example, in problems with using bonuses and promotions;
- To protect you from scammers, stealing money and losing your account;
- To be able to communicate with you;
- To provide you promotional offers, as well as dates when new bonuses will be available for use.
How Can We Share Your Personal Data
There may be a situation where we have to share your Personal Data with third parties. We have the right to share your Personal Data with:
- Other companies;
- Parties who assist us in operating and sustaining our website and services;
- Law enforcement agencies, government employees, courts etc;
- Affiliates and other people who introduced you to us;
- Other people in case we have your consent.
We have technical ways to protect your Personal Data, and will gladly do so. The ways we protect your data are:
- Encryption of Data. We use Transport Layer Security to encrypt your data in order to protect it;
- Limited access. Access to your personal information is restricted for our employees and agents;
- Secure data centers. The centers we store all data of players are strictly and securely protected with the best technology and security.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to other country/countries. These countries may have different law and regulations in comparison from what you’re used to. We make sure to protect your Personal Data by putting saveguards in place when sending your Personal Data to another country.
All players without exception have the following rights at our website:
- To learn what Personal Data of yours we own;
- To make corrections in your Personal Data;
- To request a copy of your Personal Data;
- To make an objection to us processing your data;
- To ask us to dispose of your Personal Data;
- To complain to your local data protection authority.
You can contact us if you are not satisfied with the way we are processing your data.